Sunday, May 30, 2010

Trying to Relax

This month has been a whirlwind. So much busier than I ever remember Mark's last month of high school. Work was busy, I finished Kristen's scrapbook, took her to catch her bus for her senior trip at 5:00 a.m. last Saturday, picked her up at 3:00 a.m. on Tuesday morning, planned and decorated for her party, went to her graduation and hosted her party, was on a procurement committee for Sober Grad Night, chaperoned Sober Grad night Friday night from 12:15 a.m. to 2:00 a.m., had an overnight guest for graduation night who showed up unexpectedly at my house that afternoon, interviewed and got a part-time job, have a full-time job possibility, and am planning on starting a women's Bible study on the Old Testament this Saturday. My body is trying to catch up on sleep but it's having some trouble. Too overstimulated from all the excitement I think. Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: