Monday, November 9, 2009

Crazy!

As if the frozen should and tendonitis wasn't enough, I came down with a UTI 2 weeks ago.  Fortunately I just finished 7 days of antibiotics and was feeling mostly better by the time we went away this weekend for our anniversary to A Lovely Place, where we go every year.  The day before we left, however, I was cooking for 4 hours, making spaghetti, chili beans, apple crisp, and a couple batches of chocolate chip cookies.  As I was stirring the spaghetti on the back burner, the steam from the pot of beans on the front burner gave me a rip roarin' burn across my stomach.  The pain left in about 3 hours.  The skin started coming off the next day.  Now it's a little green.  Not to worry, though, I see the Dr. on Wednesday for my shoulder.  It may be more than a frozen shoulder, the Physical Therapist said today, as I can't do my exercises without gobs of pain.  So, we'll go down the xray, MRI route like before to rule out other things like bone spurs, rotator cuff tears, etc. 

Greg came down with a cold over the weekend and he's in bed trying to sleep.  He has to work tomorrow.  It's always something! 

No comments: