Wednesday, June 23, 2010

All Kinds of Good Things!

Seeing my last post was 5/30, I thought I would update you on all kinds of good things that have happened in the last few weeks.

1. Mark went on his mission trip to Turkey on 6/21. He should be back August 5.

2. Kristen is job hunting. We had fun shopping for 'work clothes'!

3. I got a part-time job as a bookkeeper for Vail Creek Jewelry Designs, Inc.

4. I'm working for Greg 2 5-hour shifts per week.

5. We're trying to schedule a few days away. Can't wait!

6. We took Kristen and Mark to San Francisco Saturday to see Wicked for Kristen's
18th birthday. It was fantastic!

7. We're doing a lot of organizing around the house. Yeah!

8. Sascha has recovered very well from her stroke.

9. Casey is calming down. Puppy stage is finally ending.

10. A family in our church just had a baby girl, a month early, but mom and baby
are doing fine. The baby's name is Casey and will be home in 6 weeks or
less. Only 2 lbs. at birth!

11. Saturday swim parties are a hit! Greg is developing 3 student leaders.

12. My mom had back surgery and is doing fine.

Off to work. Praying for cool wind today.

Have a blessed warm Thursday.

No comments: