Friday, August 6, 2010

The Best Week Ever!

We've had a wonderful week! These are not in any particular order.

1. Mark is home!!!!!!!! With a cold, but he's home!!!!!!!
2. We adopted a kitten! I named her Faith. She comes home Monday afternoon. She's a total snuggler. Our other cat is aloof and is Kristen's so this one is mine. She's perfect! Not the best picture of her, but she's 3 months old and just beautiful.
3. Kristen had 2 job interviews. The hospital, and a vet office. I hope she gets the vet office one. She's much better geared towards animals. Michael's is interested in her, they just have to get permission to let relatives work together.
She wants that job the most.
4. I don't have to do landscaping anymore! That means that I can work my other job in the mornings, which I prefer.
5. The weather is supposed to be in the 80's for the next week!
6. It's Friday and Sunday is our one year celebration of our church!!!!!
Have a blesssed Friday!

No comments: