Friday, March 6, 2009

EQUIP Update

Our membership class Wednesday night went great. Every team member and Bible Study member and even someone who has come to only 1 Bible Study was there and all applied for membership! It was a great night of celebration. I felt like everyone got on the boat and we're ready to set sail! Of course, we still need a place to meet and a worship director, but God will provide in His timing.

I'll be sending out a prayer letter shortly. If you'd like to receive it via email (preferably) or snail mail, let me know at gshazenberg@sbcglobal.net.

Tomorrow our Servolution team leaders start canvasing the Westside to find projects for May 9th.

Our leadership team starts meeting at our house this Sunday in order to transition to our Sunday services in the next few months. After our leadership training, we'll be heading over to the Westside around 10:00 a.m. for a Prayer Walk. If you would like to join us, email me at gshazenberg@sbcglobal.net or call me and I'll give you directions.

Things are hopping. We appreciate your prayers!

No comments: