Friday, April 23, 2010

Back to Work

After being off all but 4 hours this week, and that 4 hours was in the rain, we've got a full day ahead of us today. Greg said to pack breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Yuck! I'm eating breakfast at my desk as I type, so maybe it won't be as bad as I thought.

I'm going through a New Testament survey book with a friend and I love it! I'll be starting the Old Testament survey book with another friend in 2 weeks and can't wait.

We have a busy weekend with Kristen's play opening Saturday night at 7:00 at Sunrise Christian Church. Here's the info, if I haven't already posted it.

A Hilarious Comedy About the Church

Pastoring a new flock didn’t sound so difficult . . .
But nobody told him he’d be working with Turkeys!

Performed by the TCHS “Class Act”

Dates:
Saturday April 24 at 7:00 p.m.
Sunday April 25 at 7:00 p.m.
Friday April 30 at 7:00 p.m.
Saturday May 1 at 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Sunday May 2 at 2:00 p.m.

Sunrise Christian Church, 1000 E. Monte Vista Ave. Turlock
Tickets $5 to $7 at the door

Off to work!
Have a blessed cloudy Friday.

No comments: