Monday, August 10, 2009

EQUIP Update

The enemy has been working hard to mess us up on Sunday mornings, I'll tell 'ya. Last Sunday on of our leaders got lost and was late to church. The video didn't work quite right.

Yesterday, Kristen and I had our turn. I had intestinal issues which made us a couple minutes late in leaving, Kristen spilled her bottle of makeup all over the bathroom counter, her jeans, and socks right before we left, which added to the time delay. Once in the driveway, I forgot to take a pill, and had to run back in. Once on the road a few blocks from home, I remembered that I didn't get my Bible, so we went back and got it. On the road again, a few blocks from the church, I remembered that I didn't bring the creamer or lemonade. I dropped Kristen off to start setting up the refreshments and I made a mad dash back home. All in all, we were ready to start on time. I was totally wiped out. Greg and I took a 3 hour nap yesterday afternoon. So much for being energized after church!

Worship was great and the message spoke to people. Greg brought a painting Mark had done. Greg had us switch tables again and asked the question, "What do you see?" We all shared. Greg then preached about prayer and discernment. It was very good.

I'm still pooped. I hope I can get some things done today. Have a blessed, hot Monday.






Copyright 2009 Mark Tillotson.

No comments: