Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Holy Spirit Come

If you didn't come to our service Sunday, you missed a great experience. The worship was amazing. The sermon was excellent and the video was heart touching. We had a hilarious skit. I told Greg that you could feel the Holy Spirit in that place. The air actually seemed thick with it. People worshipped God with their whole hearts. I think it had to do with the foundation of prayer we've layed in our Tuesday night prayer meetings.

Once again the enemy picked on me and I had trouble fighting it this time. Greg talked to me before the service and told me later that he realized he had a soldier down and it was time to call in for reinforcements. Two ladies stepped up and took care of things. Thank you so much, that's teamwork!

If you haven't checked out one of our services yet, come by and experience it. It may not be what you're used to. 275 N. Orange St. 9:00 a.m.

Have a blessed, warm Tuesday.

No comments: