Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Taking a Turn

Greg has taken a turn for the better.  He woke up this morning with an alert mind and much less phlegm coming up.  Yeah!  Good timing too, we need to move a lot of our bedroom out of the bedroom today, and he needs to get a bale of straw for the dogs.  He also needs to work on this Sunday's sermon.  I hope his energy and alertness lasts most of the day.

For me?  Thankful that I get to take rainy days off as well as days my boss is sick.  That certainly won't happen if I get another job.  But, I will get holidays and vacation days off, something I don't get now.  I think it's still better being self-employed.  Got to go to the post office, since they were closed yesterday.  Got to go to the credit union, since they were closed yesterday.  Got to get gas for the car.  Glad the laundry and shopping is done! 

It's a great day to read.  I got to read 60 pages of my Just Walk Across the Room book by Bill Hybels and finish it last night.  I'll be sharing that tomorrow.

Blessings on this dark, windy, rainy, Tuesday!

No comments: