Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yes!

Yesterday's women's Bible study was so encouraging to me. It was on Luke 16:1-15. There were many ingredients to this passage that we touched on and that I wanted to go much deeper on. But I must say, the highlight was watching one of the members 'get it'!

We talked about faithful in little / faithful in much, and taking care of what God has given us. One of the ladies made an application to her own life. She said, "You know, I think if I took better care of this, God would see I can take care of it and he might give me a better one down the road." Yes, yes, yes!!!!!! She connected the dots! It's so rewarding to see the light bulbs go on! Wahoooo!

We're getting ready for the advance. Our toner went out last night so Greg is picking some up before we go to our Bible study on the westside. The food is bought, the binders are put together, the particulars and directions have been emailed and other than one paper I need to print for an ice breaker, I'm done. Greg has some more to do, not sure what, but after we work a few hours tomorrow morning, we'll be off. I hope to post some pictures when we get back. We get to decide on what ministries we'll offer, when our services will be, how they will be configured, when our leadership meetings will be, etc. Can't wait to hear God lead us. I hope to share next week.

Dinner is almost here, so I better be off.

No comments: