Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Intuition?



We are looking for a car for Kristen and intuition tells me Honda Accords and Civics in her price range have a reselling ring happening in the valley.
I went to check the mail across the street and 2 guys in their early 20's asked if my son wanted to sell his Honda Accord that was parked on the street. Then they said they were going to leave a note for my neighbor who's car is dusty from lack of use, to see if he wanted to sell. Their phone number was from the bay area.

Just calling the ads for cars for sale make me suspicious in so many ways. We may start looking at Toyotas, and at car lots.  Not that reselling vehicles is illegal, but I think there's something not quite right about people making a living this way.  Posing as car owners, but really being just dealers without a license. 

Anyone know an honest person wanting to sell a reliable car?  Let me know.

No comments: