Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Lovin' It!

If you read my last blog, you know I'm probably thinking of McDonalds right now.  I understand why people don't have TVs.

Anyway, what I'm lovin' is the weather.  After 4 months of praying for cold wind while I work, today I have it!  Speaking of work, Greg and I are thinking I need to find another job.  Landscaping is just way too hard on my body.  So, if you know of a job where you work, let me know.  I'd like something with a large organization, like TID, Foster Farms, Safeway, etc.  You can read my employment history on facebook.  Though I don't look forward to not seeing Greg all day, or the possiblity of working 5 days a week instead of 3, it's probably a necessity.  We'll probably hire some burly guy to take my place in the business.  I don't want Greg to have to handle the whole route all week by himself.  He needs time to prepare sermons.

Time to hit the mower.  It's a short day for me, yeah!  Greg gave me a long list of church stuff to do.  Blessings on this cloudy, breezy, cool day!!!!

No comments: