Friday, October 26, 2007

Belly Up

Remember me? Sorry it's been almost 2 weeks since I've posted. My computer went 'belly up' on Sunday and I haven't been motivated to use Greg's computer. So here's an update on a day in my life.

In some aspects my shoulder is a little worse. It's tight and more painful to move and sometimes doesn't have the range of motion of a few weeks ago. At other times, it's comfortable and movable, but loose, rolling around and clicking in both my shoulder joint and my shoulder blade, which is a little weird. I'm sticking with it though.

Mark has a Choral Concert tonight at CSUS at 7:30 in the recital hall. He gets to wear a tux he bought. They're singing 5 Hebrew love songs. I hope they sing them in English! Tickets are $8 at the door, $6 for students and seniors.

We pick up Kristen's dress today. We opted to pull the plastic hoops out of the skirt last Saturday and have her wear a petticoat instead. It's not quite as full, but is round instead of wavy. She'll look amazing. I'll post a picture.

Greg got an A in his preaching class. He got A's in all aspects of the class and great comments on his topic, stories, and message. The other students gave their talk from the perspective of preaching to a congregation. He gave his talk from the perspective of a preaching to a group of Pastors, which is essentially what he was doing. He wanted to pour into these future Pastors and encourage them, which to me, is the true heart of a Pastor, pouring into others. He's now taking a class called Creative Conflict Resolution. I'm sure he'll get an A in that one too. He's amazing.

Today we go shopping. Greg has done a great job of saving money in the business, so we're looking at a sleep number bed and tile for the floors. We also need to make some changes to our cell phones. I love to shop. It might be weeks before we buy anything, but I love to imagine what things will look like. I guess it's the planner in me.

No comments: