Saturday, October 27, 2007

Computer

I got my computer back yesterday. Boy, it sure runs faster with all it's memory modules working! I did still have trouble with it waking up after being asleep for several hours. We'll see how that works the next couple of days.

Last night we went to Mark's Choral Concert. It was wonderful! Wow, can those kids sing! There were a couple of spiritual songs and they even sang one of those again as an encore. It was amazing! Next time I'm taking my camera. They looked so sharp! We ran into some folks from church. The daughter has a class with Mark and they decided to come and support him. That was so sweet!

On tap for today is getting rid of my sinus headache, grocery shopping, clearing off my desk, and getting Kristen ready for MORP, in that order! Like I said yesterday, I'll try and post a picture of her tomorrow.

No comments: