Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Prayer

I'm finding myself craving prayer lately. I've almost always enjoyed it and looked forward to spending time with God, but it seems to be a craving lately.

Usually Greg resets the alarm clock when he gets up, (today at 4:15 am!) and I'm up by about 5:50. This gives me 10 minutes to put on my exercise clothes and contacts, exercise for 30 minutes, 30 minutes to shower and get ready, 30 minutes of quiet time, 20 minutes for breakfast/blogging, and 15 minutes to finish getting ready for work. However this morning, I messed up the alarm clock somehow and overslept by 20 minutes, which killed my exercise time but gave me a few more minutes with God, which I love.

Sometimes I think God draws us to himself for our own good and sometimes I think He does it for His pleasure. I feel like right now He's upping the ante on me. I'm happy to be stretched.

Spend time with Him, thankfully expressing His goodness and seeking His will in all that you do. My He bless you this beautiful Wednesday!

No comments: