Friday, August 1, 2008

Acting in Obedience

Yesterday I blogged about obeying Christ and the blessings that follow. Yesterday at work I got to see obedience in action.

I received a call from one of our ministry leaders who said that I had been on his heart and wanted to know if he could pray for me about anything or if there was anything he could do for me. I told him everything was going great and really appreciated his call. How great would it be if everyone in the body of Christ responded to the promptings of the Holy Spirit this way? What if we all sent a note, made a call, made a visit when someone was on our heart? What a great support system that would be. I encourage you today to be sensitive to His promptings too.

We had a good night last night. Greg visited a couple of friends who were admitted to the hospital on Tuesday and we both went to visit to visit them last night. Both are doing well and we had a wonderful time sharing and praying with them.

Today we get our locks installed on the new addition. We demo the kitchen wall tomorrow!!! Next week, the whole kitchen comes out. Yikes! I think I've said that before. The good news is that we can probably plug in all our appliances in the garage and still cook. My sink? It just might be the bathtub.

Blessings on this fabulous Friday!

No comments: