Friday, September 21, 2007

More PT

Tuesday I had my second Physical Therapy appt and boy did they work me! For over an hour they had me do an entire new list of exercises. The head PT did say I was going really far. I can move about 4 more inches in some of the exercises than a week ago. Yea! I get to go again this morning. I get very sore and my shoulder is very hot afterwards, but the ice feels so good.

Kristen has been sick for a few days. Cold/allergy/sleepy/yucky are all words to describe her ailment. I think she'll be better this weekend.

Mark has a very challenging piano teacher at school. He said he had to work for 10 minutes on one note and still couldn't hear the difference. He was given a new way of practicing and he's struggling with it. His regular teacher gave him no sympathy, simply, "Go with it, he knows what he's doing." Needless to say, Mark had a very bad day that day.

Greg is going on the men's retreat this weekend. I always dread his absence but try to focus on all the stuff I'll get accomplished while he's gone.

No comments: