Monday, September 17, 2007

Update

Okay, I know it's been awhile and you've been very patient with me. I just have a little update on my little life.

Yes, Mark healed wonderfully, no swelling. Piece of cake.

Friday I had my first physical therapy appt. since the diagnosis. It was great. I had the lady I had before. She has the warmest, softest hands. She's so in the right job for her! Or at least for her hands! I'm happy to announce I've faithfully done all my exercises so far, 3 times a day since Friday morning. I can tell when I get more than 2-3 hours late from my exercise time. My shoulder gets sore and stiff. Nice reminder. I have more range of motion than I did Friday. Yeah!

Mark's 18th birthday was Sunday. We woke up to a forked lawn that said Happy B-Day! Loved it!!!! They also forked his car and wrote on the windows. All tastefully done. It was his friends, though they're not completely confessing yet. We had family down Sunday afternoon, which was nice, but too short. Maybe if I served lunch like my brother, they'd stay longer. Who knows.

Mark's friend's birthday party is today/tonight. Mark wanted to have dinner at a taco truck so we treated them to that. Times have sure changed from Discovery Zone and Pizza to Taco Truck and Metroid Prime 3 on the Wii.

That's about it. Spiritually, it's a time for lots of reading and journaling and praying. I finished the In A Pit With A Lion On A Snowy Day and it was great, especially the last 2 chapters. I already have ideas for who to give that book to for Christmas, etc.

No comments: