Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Church Planting

Sorry it's been awhile since I've written. Between the speed of my life and being tired from it and allergies, blogging has been squeezed out. I hope to be more regular.

A few weeks ago a friend of mine sent me a link to a church planting website. I really liked what it had to say about describing the qualities necessary for successful church planters. You can see the list here.

We continue to make slow progress in planting our church. I hope to have a more detailed report next week sometime. In the meantime, we're wrapping up the World Vision Experience in our church today, we have a sheetrock inspection today and the tape and texture happens this week I hope. Our pocket door frame to our bedroom was installed yesterday and the sliders came out. It's fun watching this happen. I'm also winding down my job and delegating a few responsibilities out so nothing gets dropped before a new administrator is hired. It certainly is a season of change!

Here are a few shots of the house in the last week.







No comments: