Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Remodel Update

It's been awhile, so here's an update. Saturday we got the sink and dishwasher working! Heaven actually opened up and all the angels began singing! Monday we got the refrigerator installed. Yesterday we got the microwave installed. Wahoo!
Yesterday they papered and chiken-wired the back outside of the house and I think they're stucco-ing today. Soon we'll do the sheet rock and texturing, then it's all mine to tile and paint. That should work out well with me leaving my job. Hopefully it will all land at the right time.

The World Vision truck rolled in last night and we will start setting up the exhibit today. We met with the tour staff yesterday and learned that the head person is from a church in Fresno that was a church plant 7 years ago and they are now planting their fifth church. Way to go!

Much to do. Trying to conserve energy. Yesterday I was running on fumes and spent the evening by myself reading my appliance manuals, as I didn't have the strength to work on the house at all. With all the work Greg has been doing and me on the house, we are planning a 2 day family trip to Yosemite to rest and re-center before we fall apart. Can't wait!

Blessings this amazing Wednesday.

No comments: