Friday, September 5, 2008

What Do I Call This Post?

Two things come to mind . . . Better Late Than Never and Stop the World I Want to Get Off. It's been crazy! Though I got up before 6 and tried getting back into my routine of quiet time first, then exercise, then shower, the breakfast and blog, blog somehow got squeezed out!

After a whirlwind of errands, I was reminded my life has a lot of crazy things going on all at once. Remodeling your house and starting a church are probably two things someone wouldn't normally choose to do at the same time!

I was blessed today though as I ran errands in Turlock and Modesto that I found our kitchen faucet, soap dispenser, air switch (a button installed in the granite to run the garbage disposal), and our garbage disposal all at the same place. Ordering my handles for the cabinets was less successful. After a 20 minute wait for the only person who could order them, I left. I'm going to look online. I would have bought the air switch and garbage disposal at the same time. Oh well.

I was going to share the cool cabinet features today, but decided to wait, as some of the features haven't arrived or been installed yet. They're coming.

Got lots more to do today. Just stopped for a snack and let you know all is well, just on high speed.

Blessings this gorgeous Friday.

No comments: