Friday, October 3, 2008

EQUIP Announcement

We are happy to announce that Josh and Monica Kemper have joined our Leadership Team. They have a great background working with youth and Monica has taught women's Bible studies. They have a heart for marriage ministry and we look forward to see how God will use their gifts and abilities going forward.

I got most of the extension primered yesterday. A small section of the wall remains as well as the kitchen walls. Greg and Mark worked on the ceiling last night and when the sunlight hits the room I'll see what needs to be finished. Looks like Saturday is paint day after the prayer walk. Also on tap for today is helping Greg get a load of debris to his truck this morning, a trip to Modesto to pick up the bathroom fixture and my replacement left contact (I've been wearing a trial pair with a piece missing in my left eye for a month or more), meeting with the cabinet guy for the dishwasher facing installation and a drawer guide repair that I kind of broke, bill paying, lesson on the big mower, and bed. Whew! Ambitious? Yes. Do-able? I hope so!

Blessings on this cloudy, cool Friday.

No comments: