Thursday, August 9, 2007

Done!

They eye appointment went well. I got new contacts to try for a week. The jury is still out whether I like them or not. The optometrist thought I did switch the lenses so today I'll see if my desk is flat.

I survived the MRI. It was so much better than the one I had five years ago. It was an open MRI and they gave me headphones with music. It was 30 minutes along and I was glad I made it all the way through. I'll let you know what the Doctor says when he sees them. I can't make heads or tails of the films.

I'm looking forward to today. I've re-done my office and bought a few plants and pots last night to help soften the hard edges in the room. I should be able to finish the last of the filing today. I'm so excited! I love being organized.

Time to spend time with my King before finishing getting ready for work.

Blessings!

No comments: