Saturday, June 28, 2008

Aaaahhhhhh

The concrete pour went very well yesterday. They were done bringing in the concrete within an hour and done smoothing it by lunchtime.
We had to keep the dogs out of the backyard until this morning, and boy are they happy to be out there again. They have a nice, cool, clean, smooth place to lay and sit and look in at us. It won't be long before the walls go up and they're back to just dirt and grass.

I feel like I have a little more order and organization around me now that the patio/great room is smooth and orderly. Funny how what we see outside of ourselves changes what we feel on the inside.

I read more of the Cross and the Switchblade yesterday. What I came away with was that when God wills something, things just fall into place. It's amazing to see God move in someones life. Love this book!

Today we get to look at cabinets and maybe stone. Yeah!!!! Housework, reading, and shopping. What more could a girl ask for? Blessings on this sunny, peaceful, (and less smoky I think) beautiful Saturday.

No comments: