Monday, June 30, 2008

Undeveloped Resources

After I finished The Cross and the Switchblade yesterday, I picked up Wide Awake. I'm barely into it, but already I'm encouraged. Erwin said something about believing all these years that people are the most under-used, under-developed resource on this planet. I have to agree.

I looked back at a previous post I wrote about potential. I almost used that as my title today. That blog was focused more on people within the church, but it goes much further than that. You don't have to be a Christian to do great things with your life. There are many humanitarians helping thousands or millions of people. You just have to have a dream and be willing to do whatever it takes to make that dream a reality.

What are your dreams? Did you have a dream you gave up on? Pick it back up. Dreams are meant to be used to motivate us to doing great things. They're too precious and valuable to be laid down and abandoned. Their purpose is to spur you on to living out your purpose. Dream big and live fully. God bless you on this clear, beautiful, awesome day.

No comments: